“Working hard for stability, safety and health”
A MESSAGE FROM THE WORKING FAMILIES PARTY COUNCIL MEMBERS WILDALIZ BERMUDEZ & JOSH MICHTOM
Dear Hartford Community,
It has been a busy couple of weeks! During this time, we’ve organized state elected officials to introduce state legislation to prevent Connecticut tenants from being evicted due to the Coronavirus. We’ve been your vocal advocates calling for a transparent process in Hartford’s Police Chief appointment, provided testimony at the state capitol to support our working class residents and we received calls of families arriving from Puerto Rico due to earthquakes.
We are committed to strengthening our City by actively collaborating with all of you!
There are a number of important announcements below, that we’d like to share with you including information on the:
- Postponement of our Wednesday, March 18th, 6:00pm, Community Listening Session due to public health precautions
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) information
-Wildaliz Bermudez “Wiz” & Josh Michtom
Hartford Working Family Party (WFP)
The City of Hartford has issued the following regarding COVOID-19
CITY OF HARTFORD HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- Congressman John Larson is having a Teleconference on March 12th, 7PM EST, with information on COVID-19. Dial: 855.962.0972 to join the call (no passcode needed)
- School Closure Announcement by Hartford Public Schools: Read More Here!
- Councilman Josh Michtom is heading an effort organizing state elected officials to introduce state legislation to prevent CT tenants from being evicted due to COVID-19.
READ MORE ON PAGE 2