FOR COVID RESOURCES PLEASE CLICK HERE
- Foodshare– Visit: Foodshare.org, Call Foodshare at: 860-286-9999
- Grace Church Food Pantry 870 Prospect Ave., Wednesdays, 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Hartford Public Schools has boxed lunches for children ages 18 and under. Visit their website at: http://www.hartforschools.org or call their Food & Nutrition Line at: 860-695-8490.
- Meals On Wheels (Hartford) CRT Program– Contact: 860-560-5848
- Mutual Aid Hartford is a cooperative effort of Hartford neighbors, helping one another. Making sure that individuals who are immunocompromised, have no transportation, or can’t go directly to a food bank, get the food they need. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org -or- visit the website: https://www.mutualaidhartford.com
TESTING & VACCINES
Where do I go if I want to get tested for COVID-19?
- YOU DON’T NEED A DOCTOR’S NOTE TO GET TESTED for CORNAVIRUS
- YOU DON’T NEED TO SHOW SYMPTOMS TO GET TESTED
- Click Here for FREE Coronavirus testing locations in Hartford!
Need FREE transportation to the drive-through testing site?
- Call: 860-757-9311. The City of Hartford is now providing FREE transportation to Hartford residents who need transportation to get to drive-trough testing sites.
Will I have to pay for a coronavirus test?
- No, you don’t have to pay, it’s FREE.
Where can I get a vaccine?
- Click here to find out what locations around Hartford are providing vaccinations and when
What if I can’t pay my rent?
- Contact the State of CT with their new Temporary Rental Assistance Housing Program. If you qualify you can receive up to $4,000 for help with your back rent. Call 1-844-864-8328 or Click here.
RETURNING BACK TO WORK
I’m concerned about returning back to work, what can I do?
- Check out CT Law Help click here – they provide vital information to employees, especially to those who are retuning back to work and have questions.
RESOURCES FOR WOMXN OF COLOR
Rehabilitation Centers & Free Options
- Check out Start Your Recovery to find a comprehensive directory of local substance use disorder treatment and support resources.
FOR ALL RESOURCES ON COVID-19 PLEASE CLICK HERE
Not receiving our weekly updates? Email: Madyson.Frame@hartford.gov to start getting important news we compile for you on what’s happening in Hartford during this pandemic. Facebook: @CouncilwomanBermudez; @JoshmichtomCityCouncil