FOR COVID RESOURCES PLEASE CLICK HERE
- Foodshare– Visit: Foodshare.org, Call Foodshare at: 860-286-9999
- Grace Church Food Pantry 870 Prospect Ave., Wednesdays, 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Hartford Public Schools has boxed lunches for children ages 18 and under. Visit their website at: http://www.hartforschools.org or call their Food & Nutrition Line at: 860-695-8490.
- Meals On Wheels (Hartford) CRT Program– Contact: 860-560-5848
- Mutual Aid Hartford is a cooperative effort of Hartford neighbors, helping one another. Making sure that individuals who are immunocompromised, have no transportation, or can’t go directly to a food bank, get the food they need. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org -or- visit the website: https://www.mutualaidhartford.com
TESTING & VACCINES
Where do I go if I want to get tested for COVID-19?
- YOU DON’T NEED A DOCTOR’S NOTE TO GET TESTED for CORNAVIRUS
- YOU DON’T NEED TO SHOW SYMPTOMS TO GET TESTED
- Click Here for FREE Coronavirus testing locations in Hartford!
Need FREE transportation to the drive-through testing site?
- Call: 860-757-9311. The City of Hartford is now providing FREE transportation to Hartford residents who need transportation to get to drive-trough testing sites.
Will I have to pay for a coronavirus test?
- No, you don’t have to pay, it’s FREE.
Where can I get a vaccine?
- Click here to find out what locations around Hartford are providing vaccinations and when
What if I can’t pay my rent?
- Contact the State of CT with their new Temporary Rental Assistance Housing Program. If you qualify you can receive up to $4,000 for help with your back rent. Call 1-844-864-8328 or Click here.
- Senior Homeowner Rehabilitation Program – provides senior homeowners in Hartford a forgivable loan to cover the cost of exterior home repairs and improvements to make homes safe and beautify neighborhoods.
RETURNING BACK TO WORK
I’m concerned about returning back to work, what can I do?
- Check out CT Law Help click here – they provide vital information to employees, especially to those who are retuning back to work and have questions.
RESOURCES FOR WOMXN OF COLOR
Rehabilitation Centers & Free Options
- Check out Start Your Recovery to find a comprehensive directory of local substance use disorder treatment and support resources.
FOR ALL RESOURCES ON COVID-19 PLEASE CLICK HERE
Not receiving our weekly updates? Email: Madyson.Frame@hartford.gov to start getting important news we compile for you on what’s happening in Hartford during this pandemic. Facebook: @CouncilwomanBermudez; @JoshmichtomCityCouncil